Effective communication is a harmonious blend of body language, voice, words, and appearance. In this workshop, you will learn easy-to-apply success secrets including:
- How to understand people by “reading” their feet.
- Four vocal behaviors to avoid to increase your credibility.
- How to be fascinating even if you think you’re boring.
- How to say “No” without saying “No.”
- How to dress one notch above to show respect.
About Pam Chambers
Pam Chambers has been educating and entertaining Hawaii audiences since 1985. She offers programs on presentation skills, business etiquette, networking, customer service, coaching skills, and more. Pam is known for her practical tips and her “wise and cheerful lessons.” She is the author of ten books. Her latest is titled, “Now You Tell Me!”
To view Pam in action, visit www.pamchambers.com/resources.
Date and Time
Fri, Mar 26, 2021
12:00p - 1:00p HST
After registering above, you will receive a confirmation email explaining how to join the webinar.